Hemp Seed Oil is delicious and regarded as superior to its popular contenders of flax seed oil, fish oil and other nut oils as its ballance and completness of EFA’s (Essential Fatty Acids) are the closest to our bodies own requiements. EFA’s are the “good fats” and are required for the bodies most basic funtions.
Just 1 Tablespoon a day is enough to meet your daily requirements of EFA’s.
To break it down, the EFAs in Hemp Oil are necessary for the following processes:
- Formation of healthy cell membranes
- Proper development and functioning of the brain and nervous system
- Proper thyroid and adrenal activity
- Hormone production
- Regulation of blood pressure, liver function, immune and inflammatory responses
- Crucial for the transport and breakdown of cholesterol
- Support healthy skin and hair